Although marquees are designed to be weatherproof there is always scope for drafts through the entrance. Particularly if the entrance is simply an unlaced wall. To make the entrance weatherproof we can install modular Debut Doors which make a good seal against the wind and rain.
Our new range of Panoramics adds a modern twist to the marquee. They are clear PVC sections that offer light and a clear outside view. Simply changing a gable end for a panoramic can offer light and scenery as shown below:
We offer panoramics in:
- Windows (as above)
- Roof panoramics
- Gable ends (as above)
- They are incredibly wind and weatherproof so are suitable in any weather.
As well as the sun, we love nothing more than watching the rain pour down on a panoramic roof when inside in the warmth of a marquee.
Weather-free ends are a section designed purely with panoramic - as an add-on to your marquee. They are the perfect space for your bar area or as an open entrance.
We can offer weather-free end in the following sizes:
- 30ft wide structures (Variable Length)
- 40ft wide structures (Variable Length)
Walkways are an important element when laying out larger structures.
No matter the weather, they are useful for many reasons:
- They offer guests a place to view seating options
- The perfect spot for a gift table or table plan easel
- We offer a single continuous walkway up to 70 ft
- They add a little something to the look of your marquees